Returned Stock: Liability for all recondition charges, plus freight for paper returned to the mill, will be assumed by the customer.
- Non-stock items will not be picked up until such time that approval from the mill has been secured. The customer is responsible for non-stocked paper which we have ordered on their behalf.
- No paper is to be returned without written authorization from Spectra Jet. It is the customer’s responsibility to return paper in salable condition.
- A customer has the right to refuse product when there is obvious damage to the product.
- All paper must be returned in the same packing materials that it was sent out in.
- No returns after 30 days.
- No returns will be accepted after paper has been cut or printed.
- Restocking charges for normal stocking items are as follows:
- 20% restocking fee + Freight charges in and out of customer location
- Minimum charge – $25.00
- Restocking charges for items stocked/returned to mill. Customer is responsible for all mill return charges. Freight charges in and out of customer location. Reconditioning charges vary.